All Charged Up is a fun little pouch that stores all of your chargers and cords in one place. It’s the perfect size to slip into your handbag or laptop bag so you’ll always have your chargers when you need them. No more running around the house trying to find where you left your phone charger when you’re almost out of power!
The inside features elasticized pockets that stretch to accommodate different sized chargers and cords. There is also an outer pocket you can use to hold to your grocery list or a couple of business cards, or whatever else you might need.
The PDF pattern has 5 pages and over 20 color photos to help you every step of the way.
THIS PATTERN IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD THROUGH SEW MAMA SEW: https://www.sewmamasew.com/2016/05/all-charged-up-organizer-tutorial/
All Charged Up is about 5” wide and 5” tall.
- Read all instructions before cutting and sewing.
- ALL SEAMS ARE ¼” UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
- When adhering batting or interfacing, place it fusible side up on ironing board, then place fabric, right side up, on top. Place another scrap piece of fabric (i.e. pressing cloth) between the iron and your fabric.
- Test any disappearing inks or chalks on fabric before making any marks to ensure they will not be seen later. You can also use masking tape to mark lines and remove it after sewing.
- If you have trouble with needles breaking when sewing through several layers of fabric, switch to a heavier needle rated for denim/canvas (e.g. 100/16).
RST = Right Sides Together; WST = Wrong Sides Together
1 Fat Quarter Outer Bag, Flap and Outer Pocket (Fabric A)
1 Fat Quarter Outer Bag Lining, Outer Pocket Lining and Flap Lining (Fabric B)
1 Fat Quarter Inner Pocket (Fabric C)
NOTE: If using directional prints, you may need to buy more fabric than stated.
¼ Yard Pellon Fusible Fleece (987F) (Optional)
2 – 5 ½” Pieces of ¼” Elastic
Choose One of the Closure Options Below:
1 – 1” Piece of ¾” Wide Sew-in Velcro
1 – Snap (12mm diameter)
1 – Button (½”diameter)
© Copyright Wives of Whitewood 2016. All Rights Reserved. This pattern is intended for personal use. No part of this pattern may be shared, copied or redistributed in any manner. Items made from this pattern may be sold in limited quantities by independent crafters only. Please credit “Wives of Whitewood Pattern” in all sales.